e mërkurë, 4 korrik 2007

Diary

Dear diary,
Today, though my day went normal in most of the regards but it has also been able to set an abhorrent memory at the same time.
I want to bash up the astrologer who had predicted that there would be good in my studies today. Unfortunately I could not be the lucky chap out of about half billion whose day according to the forecast.
The first whack I got in this regard was the horrible mark in my Biology paper. It was an abate from my expectations. The second and the most boring thing that occurred today was the scolding I got from my English teacher. Though I was not attentive in the class, the cost I had to pay was more than my mistake (I think). Knowing that I was not attentive, she asked me a question that I answered wrong (better say, my answer was ludicrous). She scolded me for not paying a heed to her lectures and getting deceived easily by others’ pranks.
I am feeling humiliated but happy too, at the same time because she has told me so, for she wants me to do well and be attentive. Dear diary, today I promise that I would not invite this type of situation again and try to do as per my teacher’s expectations.
Hemant Raj Joshi
16th July’02.

Dear Hemant,
Thank you for your sweet diary entry. If you sit on the backbench shielded by the naughtiest boys in the class how would anyone ever realize that there is an intelligent mind and a sensitive heart behind the quiet and shrinking exterior. It is time for you now to emerge from the shell and take charge of yourself. If you can write such good English you can get good marks in Bio too if you work hard and regularly. I really do not think badly and condemn you for pranks but as you guess, I really feel for you to achieve your potential not for my sake but so that you may not fall in your own estimate. Let me not sermonize but pray for you.
With warm and sincere regards,
Nivedita
19th July’02.

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.