e enjte, 19 korrik 2007

Judge it for yourself

I don't want to put myself in a defined class of an atheist or a theist. I belive in the presence of a superpower and that is all( I may be wrong!).
Let me put my teacher's thoughts in this matter.Many of us are so foolishly arrogant that we claim ourselves a technocrat and a true sciencefollower. Alas, what we do is be a sceptic and a cynic all the time. We tell that the superpower does not exist simply because we have not seen it or heard it for ourselves. But let me tell you that our ability of senses are very limited. We can only see objects between 400-700nm. Who knowsif there is some higher being roaming in the ultra violet or in the infra red region? Similarlywe can hear only between 20Hz to 20KHz. Who knows, if that higher being talks in the infrasonic or in the ultrasonic range?Let me reiterate that it is my opinion that a superpower exists. I may be wrong. It may not be there even in the UV, infrared or ultrasonic and infrasonic region.One thing that I want to request is, let us not boast too much in our (limited) capabilities,let us be open minded and use our rationale instead, before judging anything. Science does not teach us to be narrow heads.Let us not just devalue science. Science is but a rationale".

3 komente:

Unknown tha...

thnx for da clear concept.......enjoyed reading it.gud luck!

Anonim tha...

i read your writings about superpower but what you are doing there is putting an argument about superpower. i know you have lot of claims there coming with that but none of your claims of fact could hold me and made me say-" this is the conclusion". Just because we can't see or hear it does not prove it's there ...there are machines which can hear and listen better than us, and there are statistics with that. you need to get some more eveidence. At least when you are going to say ( i may be wrong) , what's the use in writing all the lines. It does not look declarative.keep trying ..!!!!!!!!!B.D( you know who am i )

Anonim tha...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.