e mërkurë, 4 korrik 2007

My style of wishing someone a happy birthday. Part I.

Please forgive my handwriting.
Well this paper that you are reading right now is a substitute for a greeting card. The reasons are quite obvious. First of all, I am flat broke (literally)! Secondly, I cannot content myself with the space provided for writing in a conventional greeting card because I always want to write long. Lastly, I want to be different from others.
Now, enough with the background. Coming to the crux of this letter, I want to wish you a very happy new year. Surprised? Yes, I want to wish you a very happy new year because I believe that the day you opened your eyes for the first time was the start of a grand era for you and every 366th day (leap year, definitely, not counted!) after that day is a New Year for you.
Umm… it seems that you don’t buy the idea. I can see from the expression on your face. Ok then, (Happy)infinity Birthday to you.
Many Happy Returns Of The Day.
Let me write something…
May God bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others’ do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,
May you grow up to be true,
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you.
May you always be courageous,
Stand upright and be strong,
May you stay forever young.

May your hands always be busy,
May your feet always be swift
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful,
May your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

Let me apologize that this is not my creation. It is a song by Bob Dylan but believe me my feelings are none the different.
Lastly,
Some days are diamonds
And some days are stone.
Let me wish that you have all the “diamond days” on your part or else may you be able to turn the “”stone days” into the “diamond days”.
Au revoir.
Hjoshi
11th June’07.

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.